“Let them not underestimate the power inherent in the system they are putting in place for the propagation of His Faith, nor mistake the true purpose of the global enterprise on which they have embarked… May they one and all be endowed with constancy and fidelity and be granted the courage to make whatever sacrifices are needed to ensure the resounding success of the Plan...That they may recognize the profound implications of their mission is our fervent hope.” --Universal House of Justice,
Dear Friends,
Many mighty victories were won in the name of Bahá during the expansion phase here in
The consolidation phase is now underway, and during the next eight weeks the community will be arising to teach and enkindle the fire that was ignited during expansion. Many home visits will be made, direct teaching pursued, children’s classes taught, junior youth activities supported, study circles tutored and devotional meetings organized and attended. Each of the three participants in the building process (Individuals, Institutions and the Community) of the CO14 cluster, will be needed to ensure that Bahá’u’lláh’s message is given to all those who wish to receive it.
Join the excitement Tuesday evening 12 May at
Another teaching story from the expansion phase. Enjoy.
‘The Hidden Gem’
For the last several days, the C014 Cluster has been seeking to ‘find receptive souls’ and has been teaching the Faith in the Timber Ridge community. The call was given. To the best of my ability, I answered. I said prayers, deepened and looked forward to the search. What happened next was such a surprise and precious gift that my words cannot adequately express. My expectation was to ‘look’ outward while knocking on doors. To my great surprise, one of the greatest gifts I received was to serve along side an amazing soul. In the process of teaching the cause of God, I discovered our very own ‘hidden gem’ within our Beloved Baha’i community! Imagine that! I came to teach the Faith and all of a sudden I became a student. What a joy! At first I was in a state of amazement. ‘How could I have never met this person before?’, I thought. I became caught up in each moment we knocked on a new door to share the Faith. Every time my ‘teacher’ would speak I became filled with such joy. He spoke from his heart and soul about Bahá’u’lláh. It was his absolute love and devotion that was my inspiration and I was witness to the effect the ‘Word’ had on each person. It was though a force had taken hold of all of us. The birds sang louder, the flowers seemed more vivid and each person we visited I felt genuine excitement for, because this was going to be ‘their’ opportunity to hear about Bahá’u’lláh.
As the expansion phase of the second cycle of our Intensive Program of Growth ends and we enter into the consolidation phase, I would like to encourage each one of us to look ‘within’ our very own communities for our hidden gems. It is time to ‘uncover’ all of us. The call has been given. All we need to do is answer.
“The Great Being saith: Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value.”
--Bahá'u'lláh